- Heads of the three factions (Security, Control, Industry) are briefing us.
- Security takes lead during the brief.
- Remy attempts to negotiate the reward… didn’t work.
To the ship
- Ship looks fucked. We match its tumble and begin to reconnoiter. 48 hours to impact.
- Open hanger bay doors allow us to see some emptiness.
- I have a vision: blood, an empty table for many people, and ANTS!.
- We fly to the Canticle with our shuttle, dock and enter the airlock.
- I check the other side of the door with Magic senses… all clear.
- We enter the habitat (level 1).
- Movement in the hallway to our right.
- Captain’s quarters
- Weird blue salt
- Survivor found in starboard sick bay
- Barricaded himself in there!
- Initial check: responsive, may be drunk
- Definitely the doctor, also a lady on a bed (floating in a bed?).
- She’s wounded
- We will question him, lock him in quarters if he’s hostile
*End of Last Adventure
- Doctor is chill after a little bit of talking (still drunk).
- He thought that the ship was sinking, barricaded himself into med bay and proceeded to drunk.
- Tells us the cockpit is fucked
- We send the doc with his patient to our shuttle
- More slime creature creeping around
- ooze eats polymers, metals (more slowly), doesn’t eat glass.
- We kill several oozes… They are super-lame.
- Find the XO, she was asleep for the explosion and was locked in her cabin.
- Deck 2
- Also… find the life-support tech, Bevin AKA “Scruffy”
- Tells us that life support across the ship is failing
- Send ’em all back to the shuttle.
- “They’re in the vents!” (The slimes)
- Don’t worry… They dead…
p. creature types
- Golemite (spidery-gooey)
- Golomnot (pokey-stabby)
- Upright “Big Mic” Manmite
- Tenticules (tent-IH-cu-lees)
- Oprah “The largest and most powerful” Winfrey
- Jeffrey checks the rest of the floor with the guys while the door to the Fusion Reactor room.
As we enter the fuel transport tunnel, we notice the powder is everywhere.
- CPO Hayden Ross, Chief Reactor Tech, is floating in there.
- He’s unconscious, and irradiated. Vitals low, but stable.
- The doge takes “Hank” back to the shuttle.
- Captain radios
- life support environment is shot. What else is new…
- Also, a lady welder is a little ways down ( PO Sophie Radsjdo )
- The lady is coming with us as we proceed through Lower decks.
- There’s pressure on deck three (not in the Main Elevator Shaft).
- Refinery is fucked (open to space)
- Cargo room is filled with dust, crystal.
- Dust and Crust are everywhere.
- We take the main lift down to Refinery 2, which is dark, the door is bowed into the lift. Down to Deck 5: Main reactor.
- Halfway to the reactor and our Geiger Counters start ticking (1/2 hour exposure).
Engine Room is full of ooze, lots of crust, and some spindly deals. They are blocking our exit.
- Standing on the lift car, looks there are some tools in there (nothing necessary).
- Damage to the fusion taurus
- We find Caiden and Myra trying to cut through fuel pipe to the engine rooms so that they can rescue her sister in the engine rooms
**Several Golemnites and Golemnots attack from ahead of us.
- Contact Rear. Westin opens up on ’em. The rest of the party fires.
- “Big Mic” joins our foes.
- All of them die quite quickly…. Except for “Big Mic”. Change to AP!.. Still ended in about 3 seconds.
- As we travel down the shaft, we spot Myrna. There’s ooze in the Engine rooms.
- Ooze drops dumb little mines. We pop em and move toward the engine rooms.
- Creatures are popping off the wall… spindles are spindling.
- Dust clouds, Golemnots, Big Mic’s and other crap sprouts when we begin our attack.
- Combat sucks… hard. After a few close calls… in come two Oprah Winfrey’s.
- Oprah’s, Big Mic’s and other shenanigans keep swarming out of the dust. It’s a nightmare.
- Holy God, we made it to the airlock.
- Kishu AKA Barkmaster 3000 AKA “Bark Bark”
Ghost SHip of the flYing DUtschmonster